We are Total Wi-Fi solution for Buildings and licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP)
With the rights to provide internet services in accordance to the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) under the number: NTC/MM/INT/ISP/I/046/2559
With a professional crew that has a long experience in Network Technology.
We are more than ready to provide and maintain high-quality Internet systems for many types of applications as follows:
So that you can enjoy the internet that we provide, at an affordable price, while achieving high throughput speeds and reliability, with a support team that will consistently monitor and fixes the network shall any problems arise. Our support team is split into several subunits as follows:
- Network Engineer
- Technician Unit
- Call Center 24 H.
- [email protected] Customer Support
“EasyNet improves performance in every possible application, for the best Wi-Fi service solutions for buildings.”
EasyNet Total Wi-Fi Solution for Buildings
With the rights to provide internet services in accordance to the National Broadcasting
and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) under the number: NTC/MM/INT/ISP/I/046/2559
- EasyNet provides High-Speed internet up to 50 – 1000 Mbps, through WiFi Hotspot, FTTX, LAN to Room, and EOC
- Three backup systems from UIH, Symphony and I-NET are used in our network infrastructure
- We have included log servers in our system in accordance to Thailand’s Computer-related Crime Act 2017
- Real-time network monitoring support from our Data Center’s network engineers
- Devices and equipment required for the building are provided free of charge by EasyNet
- Free warranty for all our network devices and infrastructure throughout the whole contract duration
- Coupon style payment management system for our WiFi service (Easy Management).
- Coupons can also be purchased through [email protected], Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Our core network is supported by the three large licensed internet service companies, which includes:
Our infrastructure covers the area of Bangkok, Koh Pha-ngan, Chonburi, and an infrastructure partnership in Chiangmai. The devices we use in our infrastructure consists of well known, international standard brands like Cisco, MikroTik, and Interlink.